Thursday, December 14, 2006

Only 10 days to Christmas

There has been a lot of anticipation for this event
There was lots of waiting around but the company was good
Then we heard a noise from the chimney and out popped a very strange chap. It was quite mesmerising
I finally got to meet this Santa that everyone has been talking about and true to what I have heard he had a present just for me......and a certificateRebekah and Hannah got them tooThen we went outside and saw Santa's office and his house and an elf's house......sshhh, this is where the toys are being made and we don't want to interrupt thatA nice friendly elf helped be to write a letter because I can't write my own yetWell it's gone so lets hope I get what I asked forHmmm, do you really think there could be reindeer around?Wow, look at that. It can't be Rudolph, he doesn't have a red nose Oh great, another chance to tell Santa what I want for Christmas. He's been told so many times he surely won't forget. Now where do I start? Ehhhhh...
...so that's my long list, and now I'm ready for bed. Looks like Santa wants to suck his fingers too but he can't seem to find his mouth. Glad I don't have all that hair!








No comments :