Thursday, February 22, 2007

Party Day - It finally arrived!

Still a little shell shocked after being greeted by all the other missionaries for my first birthday party. Happy Birthday to me!
Even with a spoon it's fairly impossible to keep rice tidy!
Lots of cakes - one for everyone. I even got cards from Britain.
I'm not quite sure what they want me to do with that little flame - do I eat it?
OK - time for Minnie (NiNie as I say it) to give up her sweets!
Standing back to watch others have a go at the Piñata
Yay - we got them. Dive in everyone...
...as long as I get plenty too!
And there are still presents to open - thanks everyone - it has been a great day!

1 comment :

Nanny & Granda said...

So x site ing 2 C U on ur 1st birthday. Whada big girl u've become! Aunty Emma, Aunty Lorna, Rebekah, Hannah, Granda and I have been w8 ing for these photos all week. They were well worth w8 ing for! Here are some big hugs from us - OOOOOOOOoooo0000