Monday, March 19, 2007

These shoes were made for walking!

For the last few days mum and dad have been tricking me and getting me to stand by myself. As soon as I realised what was happening I would fall down and I certainly wasn't going to perform when they got the camera out. So they decided to get me to walk just holding one hand.Then I felt confident enough to stand for the camera (very proudly)
After that I had a long sleep and mummy put on my new shoes. She set me down and I walked four steps over to daddy. They were very pleased (especially as they were both there) and all day since I have been happy to stand, but haven't taken any more steps!

1 comment :

team_janaway said...

Well done little T......Uncle Simon and I are also very proud of you. Can't wait to see the video clips of you walking along also.

Lots of Love
Aunty Caroline & Uncle Simon