Monday, April 09, 2007

Family Time

Last week Daddy had 2 days off language school which was great as I got to see a lot more of him. One day we checked out a little park 2 mins walk from our house.
There was a baby swing there which was great funMummy was even able to sit beside me and we went togetherThen we went on the see-saw but I don't really think I liked thatBack to the swing which was much better.Then on Friday morning very early we went for a walk. Sometimes Tia Margaret, Mummy Ginger and I go for a walk in the morning but on Friday Daddy and Tia Robin came too.Then Tia Margaret and Tia Robin came back to our house and we played. Tia Robin told mummy and daddy how to look after our raspberry bush. I hope mummy has lots of yummy recipes!On Friday afternoon we went to an amazing park. There were baby swings all over the place (but it was very busy). I wasn't interested in the ice-cream - it was too cold, but I enjoyed the stick!On Saturday we stayed home so I could get enough rest before a very busy Sunday (though we did go up to Maddie, Joshie and Eepies house for a little bit. I played and the mummies and daddies were busy getting something ready for Sunday).

No comments :