Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blotchy

When I got up this morning everything was proceeding as normal until mummy changed my nappy (diaper). I was read and blotchy all over. Mummy decided we wouldn't go to church and we would probably have to see the doctor. I went to bed and slept for four hours and when daddy got back from church we went to the hospital. Mummy and Daddy weren't sure if I had chicken pox but it turns out I have had an allergic reaction to something. We have no idea what. I got a steroid jab in my bum (which was no fun) and then I got a lollipop (which was wonderful!). I've also got to take antihistamine drops and special milk.

It doesn't feel sore or itchy but it doesn't look very pretty. The worst part was my belly ad under my arms. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be all back to normal.

No comments :