Sunday, September 23, 2007

More food photos

Mummy normally works in the kitchen while I am eating so she can keep an eye on me but one day this week she didn't stay with me the whole time. I had great fun with my sausages and ketchup. The clean up process wasn't quite so enjoyable!
I'm learning to call Ethan by his real name (not Eepie!). I just love to learn people's names and go over them all the time. Sometimes I get confused and say, "I Mummy!" or, "I Daddy!" but they keep saying that I should say, "I Tabitha!" Anyway, I could tell Ethan wanted to share my drink!
He also wanted to share my cake (for Jonny and Julie's anniversary) and being the kind and generous person that I am I obliged! It's hard to feed someone else without opening your own mouth too!
Last week mummy was cooking for the team and she sent Rachel and me out to the garden to pick limes. They were yummy!

No comments :