Saturday, December 29, 2007

Da-le da-le daaa-le!

All week I've been singing the song and bashing things around the house when I get a hold of anything that can be made to look like a stick and today we were invited to a piñata party up the street at my friend Arantza's house. Arantza is exactly one month older than me!
I was scared at the start and stood a long way back...
...but I felt safe with Daddy and sang the song for everyone else.
Eventually, before the piñata was completely destroyed, I was brave enough to give it a go...several goes actually. Eventually all the sweets fell out and I got a bag to take home. I cried when we had to leave. Arantza is crouching down behind watching me.
Arantza's granny has the coolest Nativity scene. It's got lots of animals, a stream with running water, shops with flickering lights and it even has a desert where the 3 wise men travelled from!

No comments :