Sunday, June 27, 2010

Heroes and Smiles

This summer we're on Hero Training Camp. Every day we learn something about being a hero. One day this week we ended up acting a story with tea towels on our heads. I don't feel much like a hero...
There's that smile!
Oscar loves his pockets.
Not one for face painting Oscar managed to sit still long enough to grow a beard
Tabitha gets a special mate (mat-ay) made for her while visiting friends from Argentina.
Mr Maker has us making things on impulse and using up scraps from around the house.

1 comment :

Iván said...

Hi there!
Please, can u help me?
I NEED to build the lighthouse
(last image of ur beautiful children),
but I can't find the instructions anywhere!!
Can u tell me how to build?
Or maybe u can tell me which episode I should look for!!
thanks!
PS: Beautiful pics!