Monday, November 06, 2006

Burton

We've just got back from a lovely time with Steve and Helen.
Mummy and Daddy had a lot to talk about with them but I just had a really fun time.
While the boys did computer things...
...the girls did something a lot more profitable!
We went down into Christchurch. Funny enough there was a big churchBut there was also a park and that was heaps of fun
No idea what was about to happen
No idea what just happened! We saw some ducks (but other people fed them!)What fascinating stuff! Kept me captivated for agesHow very English!Awww, lovely autumnal family shotMy first sparklers experience
Helen shows me where I am going to live
And then I try on the hatOK, get it off!!
Then I met Carlos which was a great laugh
They told me that Mexicans kiss ladies when they say hello ...but Carlos seemed a little cross so I thought I'd just hold his hand
(still looks a little cross though!)
On Saturday night I did my first proper crawl across the living room
and everyone seemed very excited


No comments :