Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Party

Yesterday I went to my first ever birthday party.
My cousin Hannah was 4.
Quick mum and dad, we've got to get this place decorated
Awww, this is no fun!
That's better. Oohh, those look good enough to eat
A present! But why do I have to give it away again?
Musical Statues is impossible!
Here we all are with our crowns that we made

Am I going to get any party food or shall I just eat my plate?! Now that crown looks very exciting - its edible!
Look Uncle Wesley, I'm using a big cup
So many new things in one day!
And it's not over - we got party bags too and mine was full of lots of fun things

I went straight to the best thing - the milky bar - I'm addicted!Great! So whose birthday is next?!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

That looks like great fun! It's my Granny's birthday today but I don't think we'll be having a party like that for her :o(
Mum says to say sorry that she hasn't emailed for a while - I'll make sure she does soon.