Friday, November 30, 2007

Big Girl Bed

Hello! I'm back.
I didn't go away but the computer is now fixed so you can see what I've been up to.

A couple of weeks ago Mum and Dad invaded my bedroom and started pulling my cot apart, moving things around, cleaning and generally creating havoc!
Here's the end result - lots of changes for me. I now have a big girl bed (my old cot without the sides), I sleep on the other side of the room and I have said goodbye to my sleep pods for a proper duvet!
It's a lot of change all at once but what really concerns me is the danger of it all. Look how easy it is to fall out of bed!
Do not be deceived - my eyes are open. It took me a couple of days to realise that I can actually now get out of bed when I want but I've been very good to mum and dad and only played the 'getting out of bed lots before actually settling' a couple of times.
Eventually the tiredness kicks in and now that mummy has pinned one side of the duvet to the sheet it doesn't fall off and I don't wake up cold. I think mummy and daddy love it when I go into their room and wake them up in the morning.

No comments :