Thursday, February 21, 2008

Party

My birthday lasted for two days - I had my party today and it was great fun. I finally got to put the sweeties in the piñata. I haven't been able to stop singing the song for days!
Mummy and Daddy made this fabby Dora cake but I was too scared to blow out the candle.
This is the 'give me cake' dance. We were very excited...and that's before the sugar rush!
Patiently waiting and picking out the piece that has our favourite sweeties on top!
I was a little distressed to finally see my precious piñata obliterated and I didn't want to hit it myself but I did enjoy singing the song as usual!
It was nice to get the things that were inside though. These cool balloons whistle really loudly and work over and over again. Mum and Dad might regret buying those!
Stocked up with sweeties to last 'til the next party.
I got some more presents. At first I though Tio Leroy and Tia Kay had bought me a dolphin but when I realised it was a fish I decided to call him Nemo. I'm very excited and like to look at him every 5 seconds or so.
Jonny and Julie gave me some cool things too so it's only appropriate to say thank you with a kiss.

No comments :