Thursday, February 21, 2008

A secret weapon!

The other day Oscar needed two baths! This was the first...
...the second was pandemonium! Daddy was on the phone and Mummy decided to change Oscar's nappy (diaper). She found out that she was too late and Oscar had poo-ed everywhere. It was enough to make me want a nappy change too but I'm big enough now to take my nappy off myself so I did. Oscar was crying because he doesn't like to be cold. I tried to 'shush' him but he wouldn't listen so I smacked him on the face. I think that made him mad. When Daddy got off the phone he gave Oscar a bath and mummy put on my new nappy (I still can't do that myself). Mummy had been worried that I would leak on the carpet even though I had no intention of it! I went over to watch Daddy and then Oscar did a terrible thing - he aimed his pee pees at me - right out of the bath! Mummy grabbed me out of the way and scared the wits out of me but thankfully I think she did save me from the brunt of the attack! I'll be much more careful in the future about how close I get to the bath!

No comments :