Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jonny and Julie

Do you remember Jonny and Julie from ages ago? There are photos of them in our house in N. Ireland. The great thing is that they are here in Mexico now and they came to visit us this week. Unfortunately we didn't have any comfy seats for them to sit on as we were supposed to get new ones but they haven't arrived yet.
Julie wrote me a fabby story and 'Squircle' - the not quite square, not quite circle who didn't know where he fit in...but I'll not spoil the end of the story. Jonny made it all fancy with pictures on the computer. It was great - I'm waiting for the sequel!
They brought cool toys over. Daddy was able to hide and I could still hear him and he could hear me. Tango, alpha, brava, indigo, tango, hotel, alpha - over and out!
Got the walkie-talkie and the glasses to match!

No comments :