Sunday, August 12, 2007

My week in a nutshell

Last Sunday night I was sick and I didn't feel good on Monday either. Mummy and Daddy went away and left me with Tia Margaret and Tia Robin on Monday and Tuesday and I only saw them in the evenings. I wasn't sure at the start what was going on but I had a lot of fun with my Tias. Then on Wednesday mummy and Daddy took me with them and I found out that they had been going to church for a club with lots and lots of kids. I was fascinated by all the balloons and pictures. Did you know that in Mexico even the sheep don't speak English? Here they say, "beeee" not, "baaaaa" - and I thought I knew all the animal noises!
On Thursday evening we all went to Tia Margaret and Tia Robin's house again for a meeting. I most enjoyed accompanying Maddie on piano as she played the violin!
Mummy had the cold and left her tissue box lying around. Not only are they great fun to pull out of the box but I know how to use them too. You blow lightly into each one just once and then you throw it on the floor!

No comments :