Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day out

Tuesday was a big day out. I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up we were at a park.
It was Oscar's first picnic
A photo to mark the occassion
That's better - I'm part of the family too!
Now that's an impressive bubble!
So's that one
A Daddy sized bubble...
A mummy sized bubble...
Half a Nanny sized bubble...
OK I'll try it too...
It's gonna pop!
Sticky sand
We don't seem to be getting anywhere mum. It seems this sand is sticky too.
Exercising my musical and athletic talent together with Nanny
How does Chopsticks go again?
Agnew's Fine Sand Inc.
Maybe Uncle Wesley will give me a job when we're home...
You can put me in a skirt but I'll still be able to climb
If I were that cow I'd stop eating those bushes - it does funny things to your complexion!
Why is Oscar so happy?
Oh, he saw that mummy was going to have an ice cream
and he's looking forward to a taste later.

No comments :