Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sweet Treats

I keep hearing mum and dad say 'that terrible twos'...but I can be bribed.
Tonight there seemed to be a lot of activity in the kitchen and then 12 people turned up on the door looking for food (we did know them!). I was bribed to give mum and dad peace to cook with this yummy edible bracelet (thanks Rebekah and Hannah!). You may notice that I had done my attention seeking 'take all my clothes off' already!
Pez - gorgeous sweets trapped inside a Heffalump. A good one for the doctor's waiting room. We were there on Friday because the doctor had to look at Oscar and stab him with needles which obviously made him cry. I was happy though and didn't cry until we had to leave. I like the doctor - he laughs at me talking in two languages but he lets me climb up on the bed and play with his doctor things.
Smarties - once again a treat from my cousins that mummy had hidden away for a suitable moment.
ICE CREAM - so special that when mummy brought out the tub I said, "Happy to you!" (translation - happy birthday to you) and then said grace!

No comments :