Saturday, December 29, 2007

It finally arrived!

I knew something was up! I went in to wake Mummy and Daddy at 6am! They seemed to want me to sleep for a little longer but at 6.30am they eventually got me my milk and we went downstairs. What a surprise...
Some toys were hiding under pretty paper but I knew how to find them!
Got it!
A cool jigsaw. Since Tia Margaret and Tia Robin lent me 'Happy Feet' I love penguins.
An extra present from Nonnie and Papi in a pretty little bag. How did they get that here?
Nanny and Granda managed to get a present to me too - books about me...and some other famous characters.
Cool! Some food in a basket from Tia Margaret and Tia Robin.
After an overwhelming time I found out that it really is as much fun to give presents to others too...especially when they let you help them take off the paper. As soon as Daddy came back from Acapulco I was trying to get him to open the presents mummy and I wrapped for him. Finally he agreed!

No comments :