Sunday, October 26, 2008

Social butterfly

Saturday was party day for me. I was so excited, especially when I saw the bouncy castle go up next door. Finally after much waiting we were ready to go.
There were lots of fun things but waiting for the show to start was a little boring...
Just as well I had Aranza to talk to but sometimes she uses funny words
Finally it got going...
...and so did I. I completely forgot myself and was dancing and clapping like I was part of the act. If I want to win X Factor some day I've got to start practicing now.
I've now decided that hitting the piƱata is no big deal
I was really getting the hang of it by party no. 2
I'm still not too sure about the tradition of pushing the birthday person's head into the cake though. I was rather worried about that.
However, the fruit of two parties is very enjoyable...though this big bag of sweeties seems to have since disappeared. I'm still looking for it's hiding place...

No comments :