Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Looks like we were good enough after all!
Getting Messier
Yay - my first car!
Showing Nonnie and Papi what we got
Opening presents and saying thank you (Oscar gets his milk finally!)
Boys toys
Now that's what I call a Kinder egg!
Looking the part
Arantza comes down and we go out (dressed the same) on our new bikes
We go to her house and play wit her new baby bath (she has the coolest nativity scene)
One bath + 2 toddlers = conflict
Oops, perhaps I went a little too far...but I'm still annoyed!
Problem averted, we go back out on our bikes (admired by the neighbours) and get my baby
Friends again
Really, we love each other!
First Christmas dinner
Post dinner karaoke
Could have had a nice picture of Oscar by the tree if he hadn't been enjoying the cup so much
Out on the swing
A pretty dress won't stop me!
A bit girly but all the more reason to obliterate it
Sweet gathering a rather peaceful affair
Family photo - the best of several attempts
All of us together

No comments :