Sunday, May 31, 2009

A more exciting journey

My friendship with Pippa and Romilly apparently goes back a long way.
We had a slightly more complicated journey back to Mexico but everyone was excited about the opportunity that it gave us to get together again.
I ran across the airport to give the girls big hugs when I saw them.
There are two new girls in the Young family now. Poor Oscar...
...or maybe not. Seemingly bored with the girl chat he has found the remote control for the tele and is probably looking for the football channel.
Pizza - now there's a unisex activity.
Mr Trevor is lots of fun and has a squishy nose.
Is that a filling back there...or did I get your tonsils?
Don't you dare put your fingers on my sensory organs!
Romilly is 11 days older than I am. We seem to be very similar in some ways don't you think?
Now this is what I call breakfast. A bit of this a bit of that. Romilly was tickled that she got to eat yoghurt for breakfast because apparently it's silly to eat it then and not at lunch time.
The happy gang.
I wonder how things will change before we get together again...hopefully not too much.

1 comment :

Jodi said...

Aww, we love you guys! As you know, we loved our little get-together. It was too short though!

Oh, and by the way, we're very much enjoying the wipeys you left in the men's room at the hotel, but we'll send you back your nappy cream if you need it :)