Monday, October 16, 2006

My Weekend with Nathan

This weekend Nathan came to visit with his mummy and daddy.
I was a bit shy at first...
...but it seemed his mummy was up for letting us get better acquainted...
...so I went exploring......it seemed that my encroachment on Nathan's personal space was something of a shock to him. We went to the park and had the best time on the swingsFlying solo
Then we went back to the Giant's Causeway. As I mustered up my bestest smile Nathan was making faces behind my back. Hmmph - typical boy!But really, we get on great and we had a game of footsie in my pram as we waited for the grown ups to investigate the place.
This is my new pose. It's the "What ARE you doing?" pose
Nathan and I look wistfully out to sea while boring parents just smile at the camera

By the end of the weekend we couldn't take our eyes off each other

No comments :