Monday, October 02, 2006

A New Game

Mummy laid out a challenge the other day. Now that I'm mobile she wanted to know once and for all which Blossom Farm animal is my favourite. Hmmmmmm...it's a tough one! Will it be Lavender Lamb?Nope! First place goes to Daisy Duck!

...but then there is Buttercup and she was the original...
...and then there's Dillon Donkey (who sounds asthmatic, poor thing).
Oh, this is so hard!

But hold on, what's this; a distraction?! That game was getting boring anyway

But the psychologist in mum wonders what would have happened if four identical animals had been offered. I think that's pointless but if Aunty Emma can secure £1million funding I might be persuaded to participate in the experiment!

1 comment :

theag_news said...

wHo says anything about extra participants? I'll do the same experiment as many times as you like! And mummy says I want the money!